QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3099|回復: 0

[其它] Linguistics inspired by HK's english

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-4-24 05:31:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Today,I got an email from HK.I honestly not figured out HK's english as so awful!Of course,that was worse and worse than India,Singapore,Dubai.

Due to official letter,I barely post up the particulars as following:

Dear ***:

We'll..............we hope you can help with us.We need details of candidates,meanwhile,please inform them they request day of availability............

Moreover,can you examine in them on first stage?We'll participate in the final for person selecteds...............

I wanna point out the first problem,what is 'day of availability'?

I thought why did you request the candidates to tell you that then and there,why did you do with upside down?You oughta tell 'em the day of availability for openning,because you were notifier and notify **.So I replied their email,and asked for that to clarify.Baby Jesus!I got the lowdown.The goddamn 'Day of availability' had been notice period.

And the second point,why does hongkongese take up with a couple of tedious sentences?Would that present they're intelligent for linguistics?

Alright,I gotta go back to that point.Actually,the original can be modified as 'moreve,we are gonna pick out the short-listed candidates with you,and you do the tryout in charge,do you?'.That's it!why you make it so awkward!

I see the english is simple and easy,you never make it boring!We cantonese would treat as the native apart from our mother tongue---cantonese,that should be awesome!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 22:34 , Processed in 0.056501 second(s), 20 queries .