只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 5588|回復: 12

[粵譯擂臺] 「粵譯外文經典」陳冠希道歉英文稿

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-4-9 23:54:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

大家都公認Edison份稿寫得好,睇下有冇人有興趣將佢譯成粵文。

Today I have come back to Hong Kong to stand before you and account for myself. I have never escaped from my responsibility. During the past few weeks, I have been with my mother and my family and my loved ones to show support and care and at the same time to have them support and care for me.

I admit that most of the photos being circulated on the Internet were taken by me. But these photos are very private and have not been shown to people and are never intended to be shown to anyone. These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent.

There is no doubt whoever obtained these photos have them uploaded on the Internet with malicious and deliberate intent. This matter has deteriorated to the extent that society as a whole has been affected by this. In this regard, I am deeply saddened. I would like now to apologize to all the people for all the suffering that has been caused and the problems that have arisen from this. I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families for any harm or hurt that they have been feeling. I am sorry. I would like to also apologize to my mother and my father for the pain and suffering I have caused them during the past few weeks. Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people of Hong Kong. I give my apology sincerely to you all, unreservedly and with my heart.

I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society. And in this regard, I have failed. I failed as a role model. However, I wish this matter will teach everyone a lesson. To all the young people in our community, let this be a lesson for you all. This is not an example to be set for you.

During my time away, I have made an important decision. I will whole-heartedly fulfill all commitments that I have to date. But after that, I decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry. I have decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul. I will dedicate my time to charity and community work within the next few months. I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment industry indefinitely. There is no time frame.

I have been assisting the police since the first day the photos were published and I will continue to assist them. After this press con., I have obligation to help them with their investigation and hope that this case can end soon as everyone I think has the same wish.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the police for their hard work on this case. Thank you. I believe everyone’s priority now (and) my priority now is to stop the suffering and pain, for not letting this…we do not want to let this situation become more out of control. We need to protect all the innocents and all the young from matters like this. In this regard, I have instructed my lawyers to do everything possible within the law to protect all the innocents, victims of this case. I believe that a press statement is being issued as we speak on what my lawyers have advised me to do.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for coming here today and listening to what I have to say. I would like to also apologize once again to all the ladies and their families, my family and to everyone in Hong Kong and everyone in our society. I am deeply saddened by this. And I apologize to everyone (who) has to go through this. I would like to also thank you for giving me this opportunity to say what I have wanted to say all along in my heart.

I hope, after today, I can have your forgiveness. With regard to this case, with everything, everything that has happened, I am deeply sorry. I hope you all accept my apology and give me a chance.

Thank you.

發表於 2008-4-10 00:52:21 | 顯示全部樓層

等我重以为你已经译好咗添!

呢篇嘢虽然唔可以赚人热泪,但亦都算得上系发人深省,不过离「经典」就……

發表於 2008-4-10 00:53:56 | 顯示全部樓層

好主意,呢篇文譯得好即刻可以推薦去南都嘅《經典粵讀》專欄。我開始第一段先啦,勞煩高人幫手執執。

Today I have come back to Hong Kong to stand before you and account for myself. I have never escaped from my responsibility. During the past few weeks, I have been with my mother and my family and my loved ones to show support and care and at the same time to have them support and care for me.

今日我返咗香港向大家交待關於我嘅事情。我從來都冇逃避責任。過去嘅幾個星期,我一直同我媽咪,我嘅屋企人,重有關心我嘅人一齊,我哋相互支持,相互關心。

發表於 2008-4-10 01:01:13 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 highyun 於 2008-4-10 12:53 AM 發表 ……

今日我返咗香港向大家交待關於我嘅事情。我從來都冇逃避責任。過去嘅幾個星期,我一直同我媽咪,我嘅屋企人,重有關心我嘅人一齊,我哋相互支持,相互關心。

今日我返嚟香港同各位交待有关我嘅事情。我从来都冇逃避责任。过去嘅几个礼拜……

發表於 2008-4-10 10:22:39 | 顯示全部樓層
得闲再译
發表於 2008-4-10 18:26:20 | 顯示全部樓層

睇怕以後呢篇嘢會有機會寫入教科書!

咁多老師鍾意攞嚟講,咁多人鍾意研究...

樓主| 發表於 2008-4-11 12:54:24 | 顯示全部樓層

I admit that most of the photos being circulated on the Internet were taken by me. But these photos are very private and have not been shown to people and are never intended to be shown to anyone. These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent.

我承認,網上流傳嘅嗰批相,大部分的確係我拍攝(/影)嘅。但係呢啲相都係極爲私人嘅嘢,我冇畀過其他人睇,亦都從來冇打算過要畀任何人睇。呢批相係有人通過不法渠道盜取,並且未經我同意擅自散佈。

樓主| 發表於 2008-4-11 12:56:06 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 卢总 於 2008-4-10 00:52 發表 等我重以为你已经译好咗添!   呢篇嘢虽然唔可以赚人热泪,但亦都算得上系发人深省,不过离「经典」就……

我諗呢篇道歉稿係因爲事件本身而變得「經典」,都勉強講得過去啦。。。

發表於 2008-4-13 20:40:34 | 顯示全部樓層

There is no doubt whoever obtained these photos have them uploaded on the Internet with malicious and deliberate intent. This matter has deteriorated to the extent that society as a whole has been affected by this. In this regard, I am deeply saddened. I would like now to apologize to all the people for all the suffering that has been caused and the problems that have arisen from this. I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families for any harm or hurt that they have been feeling. I am sorry. I would like to also apologize to my mother and my father for the pain and suffering I have caused them during the past few weeks. Most importantly, I would like to say sorry to all the people of Hong Kong. I give my apology sincerely to you all, unreservedly and with my heart.

好明顯,攞到呢批相既人不懷好意,而且專登傳上網既。呢件事已經惡化兼且影響到成個社會。造成呢个結果,我好傷心。係呢度,我要同所有因爲呢件事受到傷害既人道歉,對由呢件事引起既問題道歉。我亦都要同因爲呢件事受到傷害以及感到痛楚既所有女士同她地既屋企人道歉。好對唔住。而且,我都要同我媽咪、爹地講聲對唔住,因爲呢幾個禮拜以來,我帶俾他地既係痛苦同埋傷害。更加之重要既,係我要同全香港既人道歉。我真心真意甘講聲對唔住。

[ 本帖最後由 飛鳥 於 2008-4-13 21:06 編輯 ]
發表於 2008-4-14 14:50:51 | 顯示全部樓層

I know young people in Hong Kong look up to many figures in our society. And in this regard, I have failed. I failed as a role model. However, I wish this matter will teach everyone a lesson. To all the young people in our community, let this be a lesson for you all. This is not an example to be set for you.

我知香港嘅后生仔女會係社會上搵一d人作爲自己嘅偶像。如果係咁,我做偶像做得好失敗。但係,我希望呢件事可以畀到大家一個教訓。對於所有后生仔女來講,係一個教訓,而唔係一個榜樣(樣板)。

發表於 2008-4-29 17:34:50 | 顯示全部樓層

During my time away, I have made an important decision. I will whole-heartedly fulfill all commitments that I have to date. But after that, I decided to step away from the Hong Kong entertainment industry. I have decided to do this to give myself an opportunity to heal myself and to search my soul. I will dedicate my time to charity and community work within the next few months. I will be away from Hong Kong entertainment industry indefinitely. There is no time frame.

係过去既时间里面,我作出左一个重要既决定。我会全身心投入完成我既承诺。之后,我打算退出香港娱乐圈。作出呢个决定因为我想畀自己一个恢复同埋找寻灵魂既机会。係未来既几个月时间,我会从事慈善事业同社会工作。我会永远退出香港娱乐圈

樓主| 發表於 2008-5-15 22:05:08 | 顯示全部樓層

多謝飛鳥嘅參與。

突然間諗起阿ED話「I will dedicate my time to charity and community work within the next few months. 」

唔知今次賑災佢捐咗幾多。

我承認我有啲無聊。。。

天佑受災的同胞。

發表於 2009-2-22 14:22:04 | 顯示全部樓層
这篇英文信写的好有水平。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 02:10 , Processed in 0.067290 second(s), 20 queries .