只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3718|回復: 8

[其它] How to widen the cantonese culture out

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-12-8 07:00:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Preface

The culture including language,history and life and so forth.And for cantonese culture,it is facing on

the impact where that are from external and internal.

Me,as a cantonese!I can melt into mine with sundry cultures.But something is compelling to erode

daffily mine,that's unacceptable!Of course,I 'm gonna fight against 'em.

And the something have existed in the real life.Moreover,she is growing antagonizing for

cantonese culture.And the antagonizing ain't combination,is mergence.She expels the others,even

wipes out anything regarding cantonese and rules with a rod of iron.

Whereas,how to protect the cantonese culture and fight 'em back.I 'm gonna point 'em

out,meanwhile hope folks can advise a couple of suggestions for that point.

The cantonese culture counts on you!

I appreciate you sincerely!

樓主| 發表於 2007-12-8 07:02:03 | 顯示全部樓層

Section one

The development of cantonese culture is more and more local.Even I can describe the 'setback' to

nowaday story.KwongSai have been breached by mandarinization,KwongTung honestly ain't

better off KwongSai.Not only HK watchs it out scarcely on the job,but also pushes 'education of

mandarin'. What a abysmal decision!Somebody's drumbeat account for the HK GOV to

make a ridiculous behavior.The stupid work is gonna ruin the descent,'may be not today,may be

not tomorrow,but will be soon.And for the rest of the life!'Actually,hongkongese youth barely

speaks english these days,not even speaks mandarin.I really not know what the hell are the HK

officers doing now.

They would really carry that policy out,that will be cut-and-fold!Why?Because HK pick the reverse

up for herself,check up with herself not at all.

Okay!Come back to our concern this topic 'how to widen the cantonese culture out',any culture

gotta get a backup--economy and convenience.Must be both.That are inspire to surcome some

ideas for cantonese culture.And the inspire from Manhattan of New York City.

When I went to bussiness trip on NYC in the other day,I lived on Upper East Side(the most thriven

community on the planet).And the french was symbol of Park avenue,however,the patriarch or

matriarch requested their children to learn french.everyone would speak french at any gam.Why is

it?You would speak french in UES(Upper East Side),that would be that you were vintage(of

course,you must were rich).Nonetheless,the majority's french was awful!Despite all this,that had

reflected on the culture base on economy.Because the biggest supplier of luxuries(LV and Gucci)

was french and the vintages from France,the France and its accessories symbolized the

elegance.And The rich in NYC mostly needed that(included its accompanying

culture).Consequently,the luxury was french culture.Another paradigm was Japan.Japan was

biggest exporter of e-game on the planet,you could see that anyone held the PSP(portable Play

Station) in EU,Japan,HK and Northern America,due to the e-game,everyone was learning

Japanese that was second foreign language whom people to learn less than english in France.The

e-game was Japanese culture.

The culture will inspire people to think about country or region.And what about cantonese culture?

think about HongKong?Actually,the answer is nothing.HK's merit is successfully financial system

for running,that's it,not else.There is no essence for her in cantonese culture.And KwongTung it

has,but there is no backup,because she is under mandarinized GOV.For her on ongoing

and upcoming story,nothing can fix her up.What a separatism,is horseshit!We need the

pragmaticism in deluquative world,and what is pragmaticism?

[ 本帖最後由 廣州人喺圖盧茲 於 2007-12-8 07:08 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 2007-12-8 07:03:37 | 顯示全部樓層

Section Two

Why the separatism is horseshit?Because the KwongTung Province is adjacent region of HK,she is

providing all of resources to HK.Whenever,HK would claim something concerning

independence,someone shoulda cut off the right provision.Anything is done,that's it!!So

KwongTung for HK and Macau,FukKim for Taiwan,both are lion's share for Peking.She will throw

'em away from any aspects.In addition,cantonese economy belong to mandarinized

GOV,so non-cantonese see the cantonese wealth can be shared in with native,even all of

outcomes.Absolutely,their mind is right,but just has a slight difference.Cantonese wealth belong to

pan-cantonese,exclude anti-cantonese.Thay must get their mind for this point.

And anti-cantonese not scare hongkongese or pan-cantonese,but they scare

taiwanese.Taiwanese there suck,but Taiwan not belong to mainland under nowaday

situation,because taiwan and mainland are different framework respectively.And taiwan is

protectorate of America,is not mainland's cut.So FukKim's dialect is supported by central

pocketbook.the goal seem to approach the essential of issue.If KwongTung likes this,that's

unforgiving!Exactly,the anti-cantonese scare the white further.Precisely,they scare the white in

developed countries,e.g.America,france and Germany and so forth.The white controls the whole

world,they never buy you anti-cantonese.What a coincidence!

[ 本帖最後由 廣州人喺圖盧茲 於 2007-12-8 07:09 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 2007-12-8 07:05:58 | 顯示全部樓層

Section Three

Now,we have got a object to widen  the cantonese culture out--the white.Just the white learn

that,we are gonna cantonesify whole world,and redeem our drawback.And how to widen it out?

that's a spotlight,and is a highlight for entire article.

Maybe you would say 'we have something for days like today.'.Exactly,therein lies the rub!No

cash cow,no surroundings,no scope,but there is a cornerstone,and how about us?Under that we

have got a couple of teasers,nothing but intellect.We gotta gear up ourselves.To establish the

largest base of intelligence in Pan-China,sing it this world.Let our offspring to aborb in study.Let's

to say more time'I am a native cantonese' during you get glory.Let the white know what

cantonese culture would raise the geniuses,because the white needs geniuses.And we are gonna

offer catchall!we wanna derseve it,we do!!

We just did what needed to be done!!

Remark:The article included a couple of curses.

發表於 2007-12-8 11:38:42 | 顯示全部樓層

I'm so appreciated on your sentiment.

For and on behalf of CAS ( If I could) , thank you for your proportion.

Some points from you that I had done, some times I feel lonely, it doesn't mean I have no any friend, when I explain to some canto-guys that there wiil be a crise of language lost coming on, but they have no response.

發表於 2007-12-8 12:09:59 | 顯示全部樓層

粵語應該將自己定位為國際性語言, 而唔系屈居Mandarin之下嘅方言之一.

流行文化嘅影響力最大, 我地應該努力發展粵語流行文化. 長期以來, HK系粵語流行文化嘅唯一源頭, 咁太唔夠嘞. 何況而家HK都被打壓...所以要努力喚醒海外粵人、發展海外嘅粵語流行文化.

好多人因為日韓流行文化去學日文、韓文, 日韓嘅經驗好值得我地借鑒學習. 尤其系日本, 好注重推廣日文, 有D人就系為左玩日文遊戲, 或因為鍾意日本卡通、日本明星而學日文嘅. 而家好多日韓歌曲歌名系英文, 內容系日文韓文, 每首歌都有Romanized嘅歌詞, 咁D外國人就算唔識日文韓文都可以跟住來唱, 呢樣嘢HK就落後好多嘞~

[ 本帖最後由 canton_rights 於 2007-12-8 12:19 編輯 ]
 樓主| 發表於 2007-12-8 20:57:46 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 ???? 於 2007-12-8 11:38 發表 I'm so appreciated on your sentiment. For and on behalf of CAS ( If I could) , thank you for your proportion.   Some points from you that I had done, some times I feel lonely, it doesn't mean I h ...

CAS?What is matter?

發表於 2007-12-10 17:53:15 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 廣州人喺圖盧茲 於 2007-12-8 20:57 發表   CAS?What is matter?

Sorry for mis-typing that made you confused. 

Actually I want to say "  如果我可以代表粵恊嘅語, 多謝你的提案 "

發表於 2007-12-10 18:59:33 | 顯示全部樓層
粵語系世界性語言! 各位同胞努力啊~
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 09:04 , Processed in 0.061228 second(s), 20 queries .