只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3959|回復: 3

洪金寶 films

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-9-28 18:42:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
你好

I am a big 洪金寶 fan. He is a fantastic martial artist . I have a huge respect and admiration for him.  I saw him in 2005 on TV and since I love Hong Kong films. In  his film Mr Vampire (Geung Si Sin Sang) I found 許冠英. Through Ricky I love Cantonese song, I love cantopop . This is how my interest and love for Chinese people and Chinese culture started. Before that I only knew Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan films and did not know that Hong Kong films are so wonderful. I saw hundreds of films since. I also love 林正英 very much. I am looking for Sammo, Ricky and Lam Ching Ying fans , who would like to talk about their fantastic films.

我是一臺大洪金寶 垂懸的風扇。他是一位意想不到軍事藝術家。我有巨大的尊敬和傾慕為他。2005 年我看見了他在電視和因為我愛香港影片。在他的影片先生Vampire (Geung Si Sin Sang) 我發現了許冠英。通過Ricky I 愛廣東歌曲, 我愛cantopop 。這是怎麼我的對中國人民和中國文化的興趣和愛開始了。以前, 我只知道布魯斯?李和Jackie Chan 影片, 不知道香港影片是很美妙的。我從那以後看了上百電影。我非常並且愛林正英 。我尋找Sammo 、Ricky 和 Lam Ching Ying 風扇, 會想談論他們的意想不到影片。
發表於 2007-9-28 18:57:06 | 顯示全部樓層

"我是一臺大洪金寶 垂懸的風扇。他是一位意想不到軍事藝術家。"

就係呢句已經笑到我噴水。

Hey, Klara, don't trust that translate tool any more! Every Chinese can't help laughing after reading the translation you post above.

發表於 2007-9-28 18:57:39 | 顯示全部樓層

Sammo Hung is famous martial star, I like his latest movies that absoulely fantatisc and the action is better than Jackie Chan's I supposed.

I like the S.P.L(殺破浪)where he act.

Yahoo! 電影 

樓主| 發表於 2007-9-28 20:34:15 | 顯示全部樓層
Highyun, you are right, I know. The translations sound silly, I am aware of that. I happily write in English only - but then those who don't speak English won't understand what I am talking about. But maybe it is better than to ridicule myself, right?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 22:25 , Processed in 0.058977 second(s), 20 queries .