只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 1977|回復: 4

[趣事趣物] 哩个马拉仔犀利!

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-11-30 17:14:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

"Malay boy" is Jit-Sin』s pride

A MALAY student from SMJK Jit-Sin in Bukit Mertajam, Penang, created history of sorts when he scored 9As in the PMR examination to emerge the top student in the school.

Muhammad Hafiz Sobri, 15, scored As in BahasaMelayu (Malay language), English, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography, Living Skills, Islamic Studies and 中文 (Chinese language).

「The formula for my success is dividing my time for studies, games and other activities daily and increase the study time before the examination,」 he said, adding that he studied at least an hour a day.

Muhammad Hafiz, who scored 7As in the UPSR in 2005 at SJKC Kim Seng, said he preferred to study alone as he wanted to be independent.

Jacqueline Toh Chun Ling, who got 8As, could not believe her eyes as her trial examination results were unexceptional with only 1A and 7Bs.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看Muhammad Hafiz receiving kisses from dad Sobri Hussain and mum Nurliana Tan Abdullah.

She said friends, teachers and family members motivated her to study hard.

School principal Tan Kim Tong said he was happy with the increase in the number of students who scored an A in the English subject which showed a jump to 78.1% from 61.4% last year.

Of the 612 students who sat for the examination in the school, he said one got 9As, 219 scored 8As and 110 obtained 7As.

At the Bukit Mertajam High School, 242 students sat for the examination of whom 47 scored 8As and 61 obtained 7As.

G. Sharmilan, who got 8As, said he put in an extra three to four hours daily for studies several months before the examination.

「My teachers, parents and my friends motivated me to study hard,」 he said.

Scorer of 8As, Anis Adlina Abu Bakar, said she completed all exercises given by the teachers and gave full concentration in class.

「After school, I revised what the teachers had taught for the day,」 she added.

樓主| 發表於 2009-11-30 17:18:54 | 顯示全部樓層

有趣的混血儿

他妈应该是祖籍福建的(从样貌上判断),他爸则是纯种马拉族。从名字上看,一家三口应该都归信了伊斯兰教。

马拉族的血统很多元的。有些鼻孔特别阔、嘴唇特别厚的,应该是混了Negrito(小黑人)血统。而有些五官比较端正、胡须稀疏,就是皮肤黑了点的,就是属南岛人。凡是胡须浓密的,则基本可以肯定混了印度阿拉伯血统。

但是很有趣的一点,他们两公婆的爱情结晶品,皮肤竟然比较白,而且五官很似珠三角这边的男仔,特别是香港那边的学生哥之中好常见。

發表於 2009-11-30 23:58:50 | 顯示全部樓層

人類物種起源進化學磚痂 屎sir 又嚟上堂喇。

發表於 2009-12-1 08:34:29 | 顯示全部樓層
好彩個仔唔似佢老豆
 樓主| 發表於 2009-12-2 15:54:31 | 顯示全部樓層

原帖由 普君南拆遷居民 於 2009-11-30 23:58 發表 人類物種起源進化學磚痂 屎sir 又嚟上堂喇。

翡翠台晚晚十点踏半上演《活着》,前晚讲Batek族,琴晚讲Senoi族,都系最早到达 马拉半岛 既人类(老亚洲人),佢地人种学上叫Negrito(小黑人),体质同遗传特征最接近 美拉尼西亚、巴布亚、澳洲 土著。

南岛人 后期先至到达,波利尼西亚人同Negrito混血最少,保留最多南岛人特征,好多波利尼西亚人生得高大强壮,入选橄榄球队,又系美国摔角台长胜将军。

现时的 马拉、印尼、菲律宾 人种,皆由Negrito与南岛人不同程度混血而成。

与 南岛人 同时到达东南亚的,还包括 濮越、苗、羌(华) 等族群,濮越停留在中南半岛和东南沿海,苗北上到长江流域,羌(华)再北上到高原,再分一支东迁到黄河流域形成 华。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:29 , Processed in 0.061710 second(s), 21 queries .