熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: lilian1318

[其它] The website of our nation

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-7-25 18:56:25 | 顯示全部樓層

你定嘅國號有冇徵求過大家意見咖?一個人揸曬 fit?

仲有板頭嗰幅圖,係紅星?咁似CCP 標幟嘅??

樓主| 發表於 2009-7-27 01:14:56 | 顯示全部樓層
I discussed with oversea Cantoneses at the very beginning, because we just start, so every thing is not the final decision, if you have any good comment, please feel free to speak, it's your right and responsibility to do that. The flag is not like Canada, please have a look at Canada, they are a piece of leaf.
發表於 2009-7-27 02:10:50 | 顯示全部樓層

First Edition

When I see the Image of Flag, it shocked me, It seems so bloody with the icon of the Hollow Red Star, and it brings back my memories

1) The image of the Hollow red star looks like former USSR Flag

2) The image of the flag is very similar to the recent North Vietnam

3) The Blood red looks like Communist Country

Actually, I like the first Editional one, It's so Harmonious

Please to improve it well !

樓主| 發表於 2009-7-27 04:38:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for your comment.
How about we change the blood red color to a natural green? Since the origin flag is a little bit dark and short of vitality, do you think so?
The hollow star is a symbol of ceiba, but it really too bloody, it's not a good idea to have such a symbol.
發表於 2009-7-27 09:46:29 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 lilian1318 於 2009-7-27 01:14 發表 I discussed with oversea Cantoneses at the very beginning, because we just start, so every thing is not the final decision, if you have any good comment, please feel free to speak, it's your right and responsibility to do that. The flag is not like Canada, please have a look at Canada, they are a piece of leaf.

CCP 唔系 Canada 啊,系 China Communist Party
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:30 , Processed in 0.060584 second(s), 17 queries .