QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3893|回復: 1

[转帖]庾庚:有无钟意听英文歌噶朋友啊?

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2004-9-14 10:06:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
相信大家都有好多喜欢的歌曲,喜欢这些歌曲的原因除了旋律好听之外,还有不少是因为里面的歌词让自己感动了,或者是有所触动,因此往往最多人受落的就是情歌了。在此很想跟大家分享一首我很喜欢的英文歌的歌词,或者大家可以去下载来听听。 :) promises don't come easy i should have known all along there was something wrong i just never read between the lines then i woke up one day and found you on your way leaving nothing but my heart behind what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy but tell me it there is a way to bring you back home to stay we'll promise anything to you i have been walking around with my head hanging down wondering what i am gonna do cause when you walk out that door i knew i need you more than to take a chance on losing you what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy you know i have made up my mind to made it work its time that's the promises i can give to you you never thought i love you i guess you never thought i cared i was just too proud to say it out loud now i know to let my feelings go so tell me what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy you know i have made up my mind to make it work its time that's the promises i can give to you what can i do to make it up to you
發表於 2004-9-14 21:14:11 | 顯示全部樓層

Re:[转帖]庾庚:有无钟意听英文歌噶朋友啊?

[转帖] samkong:me too ungoo:我都钟意啊,许冠杰interlude,正! poplar : 你真是句句不离sam。我本人觉得:英文歌比粤语歌好听我也是某人的歌迷。其从美国来上海开演唱会可惜只一场。我要上班 samkong:讲到阿sam嘅英文歌,小弟就最喜欢《streets of london》 庾庚 : 我都觉得呢度比较多人钟意sam
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 03:34 , Processed in 0.062961 second(s), 20 queries .