QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 4132|回復: 7

[粵譯擂臺] 「粵譯外文經典」簡·愛(原標題:粵譯經典作品)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-12-4 23:33:11 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

FIVE o’clock had hardly struck on the morning of the nineteenth of January, when Bessie brought a candle into my closet and found me already up and nearly dressed. I had risen half an hour before her entrance, and had washed my face, and put on my clothes by the light of a half-moon just setting, whose rays streamed through the narrow window near my crib. I was to leave ffice:smarttags" />Gateshead that day by a coach which passed the lodge gates at six a.m. Bessie was the only person yet risen; she had lit a fire in the nursery, where she now proceeded to make my breakfast. Few children can eat when excited with the thoughts of journey; nor could I. Bessie, having pressed me in vain to take a few spoonfuls of the boiled milk and bread she had prepared for me, wrapped up some biscuits in a paper and put them into my bag; then she help me on with my pellise and bonnet, and wrapping herself in a shawl she and I left the nursery. As we passed Mrs Reed’s bedroom she said, ‘Will you go in and bid Missis good-bye?’ 

一月十九号清晨,时钟啱啱响过五下,比丝(Bessie)就攞住支蜡烛行入我间房仔,佢见到我已经起咗身同埋差唔多执掂自己。其实喺佢入嚟之前半个钟我已经起咗床,重借住喺度下沉紧嘅嗰半边月光洗埋面,着埋衫添。呢啲月光透过我张床仔隔篱嗰个窄窄嘅窗口漏入嚟。今日我就要离开盖茨海德(Gateshead)嘞,坐一部晨早六点钟就会经过呢个大院度门嘅马车。除咗我,净係得比丝起咗身,佢入儿童室撻着火,喺度落手落脚噉帮我整早餐。谂到有得出去梗係会?(音:庆)到咩噉,冇边个细路会食得落嘢嘎,我都係。比丝谂住夹硬质我喫几啖佢专门为我准备嘅热奶同面包,但係都係嘥气。佢唯有用纸包咗啲饼干仔塞入我个袋度,跟手帮我着好大褛,戴好童帽,同埋用披肩包好佢自己。佢同我一齐离开儿童室嘞。当经过列太(Mrs. Reed)间睡房嗰阵,佢问我:「有冇谂住入去同列太打声招呼啊?」(《简?爱》第五章)

[ 本帖最後由 pippo 於 2007-12-13 08:43 編輯 ]
發表於 2007-12-4 23:53:05 | 顯示全部樓層

唔好直接從word複製落嚟,好多垃圾代碼。

最好編輯下張帖,先複製落文本文檔,再從文本文檔複製過嚟。

樓主| 發表於 2007-12-13 08:43:48 | 顯示全部樓層

The moon was set, and it was very dark; Bessie carried a lantern, whose light glanced on wet steps and gravel road sodden by a recent thaw. Raw and chill was the winter morning; my teeth chattered as I hastened down the drive. There was a light in the porter’s lodge: when we reached it, we found the porter’s wife just kindling her fire: my trunk, which had been carried down the evening before, stood corded at the door. It wanted but a few minutes of six, and shortly after that hour had struck, the distant roll of wheels announced the coming coach; I went to the door and watched its lamps approach rapidly through the gloom.

呢个时候月光已经落下,周围黑鼆鼆。比丝欏住盏灯,嗰啲闪烁嘅灯光照喺濕湆湆嘅、啱啱解冻嘅台阶同埋砂石路上面。阴冻啊冬天嘅清晨,当我咋咋林噉行喺条车道上面紧嗰阵啲牙冻到咔咔声。看门口嗰个人嘅睡房有灯光,我哋行到埋去,见到佢老婆喺度透紧火。我只篋,前一日夜晚已经畀人拎咗落楼,已经用绳扎好放喺门边。家阵差几分钟就到六点,跟手过咗钟响冇几耐,远处就传嚟车辘声,预示住马车嘅到嚟。我行到门口,凝望住马车嘅车灯穿过黑暗,飞快噉逼近。(《简?爱》第五章)

發表於 2007-12-14 23:51:19 | 顯示全部樓層
pippo譯得好好喎,加油~
 樓主| 發表於 2007-12-15 15:39:42 | 顯示全部樓層
收到,thank you!
 樓主| 發表於 2008-1-15 21:32:09 | 顯示全部樓層
    The coach drew up; there it was at the gates with its four horses and its top laden with passengers: the guard and coachman loudly urged haste; my trunk was hoisted up; I was taken from Bessie’s neck, to which I clung with kisses.
‘Be sure and take good care of her,’ cried she to the guard, as he lifted me into the inside.
‘Ay, ay!’ was the answer: the door was slapped to, a voice exclaimed ‘All right,’ and on we drove. Thus was I severed from Bessie and Gateshead: thus whirled away to unknown, and, as I then deemed, remote and mysterious regions.

呢个时候部马车停低咗,就喺大门口度;呢乘四匹马嘅马车,车顶度「挣」满晒啲搭客。看车佬同车夫大大声噉嗌生晒赶住上车,跟手我个行李箱就被撜起。我就畀人从比丝条颈度掹咗落嚟,当时箍住佢条颈猛咁锡紧咖。
「小心啲同埋要睇实佢啊。」比丝向个看车佬嗌,当后者将我拎起挤到马车入面嗰阵。
「得喇,得喇!」有人应。度门「嘭」声闩埋咗,有把声嗌「搞掂,」噉跟手就上路嘞。就係噉样,我就同比丝、盖茨海德被分开嘞;就係噉样,我就被卷入咗一个未知嘅世界。(《简•爱》第五章)
發表於 2008-1-16 15:02:51 | 顯示全部樓層

"盖茨"呢个译法好捞啊!应该译作「基斯」好啲!

「Bill Gates」我向来都系译作「标基斯」嘅。

發表於 2008-1-16 20:55:53 | 顯示全部樓層

多谢楼主嘅努力,加油。

在下比较忙,不及细看,但想畀啲意见,唔好见怪。

我认为粤语入文系毫无问题嘅,但亦应该注意简洁、顺畅等问题。不可从一个极端走向另一个极端,一味口语化,应该吸收古汉文化精华。北方人不要的,亦不妨碍我地去吸取。这样才可以将粤文化发扬光大。

你原文中「……起咗床」「……「嘭」声闩埋咗」,以在下愚见,认为用「起身」,「嘭」声闩埋」代替,效果会好好多。因为粤式文法有点就在于表现力丰富,但同时又可以简洁。所以该简洁嘅地方,我认为都系应该简洁。粤语书面化嘅过程一定要既保留自己嘅特色,但同时不可偏废所有书面语言共同遵守嘅规范。

本人亦忙,真系冇详细睇你嘅译作,请继续坚持,如果有讲错嘅地方,万勿见怪!

我自己都喺度译紧《哈里波特与凤凰密令》电影台词,希望有机会大家作进一步交流。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:22 , Processed in 0.076567 second(s), 20 queries .