三十多位老人被打至头骨破裂

盧穗耕貪汚數百億强拆冼村30多名老人打至昏迷
當我還相信Look Sea平反之日不遠的時候,2010.8.13.讓我親歷多一次,原來8964在中國根本是天天上演的一幕。
只是當年撞向大學生的是坦剋,今天撞向公公婆婆的是推土機!
感謝妳看到,並懇求妳幫忙轉载,我們呼天不應,妳的每一次轉載也許能挽救一條生命。
請觀看視頻這個繁華廣州市中軸線上的冼村恐怖的一晚
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjD8BcbEPas&feature=related

2010.8.13.凌時,宵禁。
盧穗耕以¥300/天找來3000名戴着頭盔,手持鋼叉、盾牌的防爆警、特警、城管及7000名穿着警服,手持警棍的涉黑成員血洗了位於廣州市天河區的冼村,對保衛家園的數百名赤身空拳的冼村人,扔下30顆催淚彈、辣椒水,繼而推土機把圍牆推到,使多位邨民陷于瓦礫中。惹怒的邨民抽出了推土機司機,警察隨即射水砲阻止,並放出100隻狼狗追咬邨民,接著每三十個民警圍殴一個邨民,用警棍、鋼叉擊邨民頭部、腰部要害,打至其昏迷,再拖上警車。
强拆持續至凌晨3點致多人頭破血流後拨110報案中心、120急救中心均笑而不語。媒體聽到冼村立即挂斷。
2010.8.13.事件使二人死亡,30多名老人重傷,14人仍遭非法禁錮。

冼村村官全是小學没畢業,但年個人存款達五億人民幣。
1988年-1995年盧穗耕把冼邨邨民64萬田地(即現在的富力盈信、盈隆、盈泰廣場、正佳广场、保利心语、壬丰大厦、尚东美御、嘉裕丹顿阳光、海涛酒店、春都酒店…等,该属冼村集体物业)盧穗耕沒收後成立「冼邨實業公司」每年只分給邨民幾千元。
冼村村官只有地產商有選舉權。
利益关系网之庞大令人瞠目结舌,市场经济体系里面的家族世袭经营三十多年一直为人所诟病,令人心寒!现在已不是在谈论意识形态的时候,村民已经处在生死存亡之临界点,现实是,贪官坐以袋币,村民坐以待毙?!。
現在卢穗耕還要把八百年歷史的宋代古邨冼邨1800戶居民趕到偏远的萝岗区火村,没有赔偿。

卢佑醒是卢穗耕第二把手

亞運期间,冼村被6米高宣传栏淹沒,亚运结束后,我們隨時可能遭盧穗耕杀害

By the way:
因為我文筆寫得不好,希望有學識之仕可以幫我重新修改寫好一些?
請聯繫趙小小  prawn33333@gmail.com

All types of crimes happen across China on a daily basis, all in the name of 「urban redevelopment.」 I used to think that I was safe from such madness because I lived in the center of the bustling Tianhe District in Guangzhou. But I was wrong. Our local Party chief, a supposed representative of 「the people,」 is already too far removed from 「the people.」 I have learned the hard way that it is not only Party bosses in remote villages who are out of control. Sin Village, an urban village on the main thoroughfare of Huangpu Avenue of Guangzhou, is located in a flourishing central business district- but that could not stop what happened to us on August 13th of this year. That is the day that I learned exactly how terrifying it can be to live under an unaccountable dictatorial regime!
Between 1988 and 1995, village chief Lu Hui Geng took over 640 thousand square meters of rice fields in our village: on these fields which we once plowed, they have built today』s Fuli Yingxin Building, Fuli Yinglong Plaza, Fuli Yingtai Plaza, Grandview Mall, Poly Whisper Garden, Renfeng Building, Shang Dong Mei Yu, Jiayu Sun Plaza, Haitao Hotel, Chundu Hotel, and many other properties. These properties are supposedly collectively owned by all residents of Sin Village. After taking over our land, Lu Huigeng officially changed the name of the 「Sin Village Committee」 to the 「Sin Village Real Estate Company.」 Each year, he gives residents just a few thousand RMB in dividends from these immensely lucrative properties.
Lu Huigeng, who did not even manage to graduate from elementary school, has somehow managed to be our village chief for 32 consecutive years. He has clearly shown that he can do whatever he wants. The only people with any real voice or power here are real estate developers.
August 19, 2009: As the news arrived that our homes in Sin Village were now to be demolished to make way for more overpriced real estate, we realized that our only option was to fight back- otherwise, the 160 thousand square meters of land that we have left, which is home to over 1800 families, would be taken away as well. Everyday, 3000 residents gathered in front of the Sin Village Tower on Huangpu Avenue in order to (1) make the quite reasonable request for new homes in the same area, as well as to (2) demand that our village chief Lu Huigeng be removed from office for his unreasonable actions.
As a result, residents of our village were frequently detained without reason, 14 of whom were held in detention for over six months.
We petitioned to the district government, the city government, and the provincial government- but none of these organizations even gave us the time of day. Hence we continued to gather in silent protest. We would remain sitting in silence outside of the Sin Village Tower until 12am each night. Once, on the way home, we were stopped and beaten by four vans full of people. They captured a few of us, and accused us of 「illegal gatherings」 and other such spurious charges.
Six other residents of Sin Village were accused of fabricated charges of 「fighting」 and 「beating people,」 despite the fact that they had simply been sitting in silence outside Sin Village Tower. These six have been held for nine months since, and have yet to be released. Throughout their detention, they have had no access to a lawyer, and the only time that their family was able to see them was at their hearing in October. Although accused of 「beating people,」 there is no police record of any fight, and there is not even any victim who claims to have been beaten. The man who made the accusations did not even have to come to court. Although many residents saw him playing mahjong in the local Senior Citizens』 Center on the day that this fight supposedly occurred, he still claims to have seen this fabricated 「fight」 outside of Sin Village Tower. Yet even if these charges were not fabricated and a fight had indeed occurred, how could a fight lead to nine months in prison with no sign of release in sight?
9:00pm, August 12th, 2010: Three thousand police, city administration thugs, riot police, and demolition personnel descended on Sin Village wearing helmets, holding protective shields, and carrying large steel 「forks.」 An additional seven thousand hired gangsters gathered in the Sin Village Elementary School, put on police uniforms, and sealed off the main thoroughfare of Huangpu Avenue outside of Sin Village. The road was filled with police cars, armed vehicles, bulldozers, and ominously ambulances.
Early morning of August 13th, 2010: Lu Huigeng, chair of the Sin Village Real Estate Company, sits in a car on the Liede Bridge, which serves as his 「command center」 for his 「troops.」 Lu Zuoxing passes on orders from the base of the Motorola Tower across the street from Sin Village. The interior of Sin Village is already fully outfitted with bugs and video cameras.
Gangsters have been brought in from Dongpu at a rate of 300 RMB/ day, a price that our village chief/ company chair can certainly afford. These gangsters slid into the alleys of our village under the cover of night, surrounding us.
The police, city administration officials, and riot police were armed to the teeth, and showed absolutely no mercy to unarmed, trapped civilians.
Roughly a thousand residents had gathered in our village market. Most were over 50 years of age. We could only bang on the walls of the market to warn other residents of what was coming, and could only use pebbles to ward off the round after round of police that came charging in every few minutes.
When the police charged in, they surrounded residents and beat them with their batons. Lights were shut off throughout the village, and cameras monitored our movements at every street corner. Crowds of 30-some police surrounded single residents, beating them mercilessly. In this situation, there was barely any way to record what was happening to us.
All that we could really do was to cry out 「help, save us, the police are beating us!」
At 3 in the morning, the police stopped throwing stones and bottles at us: instead, they released thirty canisters of tear gas in our midst. They no longer paid any mind to the residents gathered in our market and began wantonly using a bulldozer to tear this structure apart and crush the residents inside. Enraged, residents attempted to pull the operator out from the bulldozer, but the police used a water cannon and pepper spray to stop us, as well as releasing dozens of stray dogs to attack us. Some residents who were slower to run away were beaten particularly horribly. They even used their batons to beat an elderly lady in her seventies on her head. Many elderly residents suffered skull fractures from the beatings, and one particularly severe case suffered 8 broken bones. One 50-year-old female who only had one foot and hence could not run away was punched over a dozen times.
That night I was careful, because I understand all too clearly what happened 21 years ago in Beijing. I also don』t look like a local Cantonese, and am young, so I was luckily spared from this violence. The gangsters who hid in the alleys of our village would surround and beat anyone they suspected of being a Sin Village resident. When I came out into the streets that evening I saw that both sides of the streets throughout our village were filled with gangsters in police uniforms. I could hear elderly ladies crying for help as they were beaten. I saw with my own eyes an 80-year-old woman emerge sobbing from a crowd of police; I also saw a 50-year-old woman step forward to give her some help, only to be surrounded and beaten by police herself. I heard the sound of punches and kicks against her body, and her cries for help: after witnessing this atrocious scene for a few minutes, I had no choice but to turn and walk away. There is nothing that I regret more than being unable to help her while she was being beaten: but I knew that this story needed to be shared with the world. Even if nothing changes, at least people will know the truth about what has happened to us and our village.
The policemen focused their blows to residents』 heads and chests, the points where they could do the most damage. When we called 110 (the police), it was busy. When we called 120 (the number for emergencies, similar to 911), they just laughed and said that there was already an ambulance there for us: all we needed to do was wait a little to take a ride in it. And when we called the state-controlled media, they of course simply hung up on us.
Eventually, the ambulances brought injured residents to Guangzhou』s No. 12 People』s Hospital. The hospital was placed on lockdown, and injured villagers, many bleeding from their heads, were forced to admit on tape that they were 「guilty」 before their wounds would be treated. 2 residents were treated for a week in the intensive care unit, only to be locked in jail immediately upon their release. Over a dozen who had admitted 「guilt」 simply in order to receive medical treatment were also detained. Even residents who had gone to the hospital in search of family members were locked up.
In the video below, the unarmed civilian that you see police dragging along the pavement had been beaten to death. The gray-haired elderly gentleman who held up his arms in surrender was also beaten to death:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjD8BcbEPas&feature=related
That evening 2 people died, 2 suffered serious injuries, and more than 30 other residents were injured.
The two-dozen residents detained that evening can only be released when their family members sign a contract agreeing to the terms of demolition and relocation. They are essentially held as hostages- as are all of us.

We are not in fact opposed to urban redevelopment. Our only request is that housing be provided for us in the same area following the construction of the new buildings- this is a common and quite reasonable request. Even the fourth article in the developer』s contract claims that we will be given homes in the area.
However, the sixth article asserts that residents must obey any subsequent changes in their housing plans resulting from 「unique factors.」
Furthermore, the seventh article asserts that the Sin Village Real Estate Company reserves the right to final interpretation and explanation of this contract.
We are not interested in property investment: we just want a place to live. But their real plan is to relocate us to the remote Huo Village in Luogang District, like the former residents of nearby Linhe Village. Moving from the bustling center of the city, we will be relocated to a remote area without any compensation: there are not even any viable opportunities for employment in that area, so how can we be expected to live there?
Since this past August, Lu Huigeng has hired gangsters, often drug addicts or gambling addicts dressed in city administration uniforms, to come into Sin Village every day and overturn the vending stalls upon which so many residents rely for a living.
They have also threatened residents from other cities who rent apartments in Sin Village, calling up their bosses and applying pressure to fire them unless they move out. What kind of a life is this?
At the moment, Sin Village is surrounded by 5-meter-tall steel sheets, blocking us off completely from the outside world. Luo Huigeng has told us, 「after the Asian Games are over, I am going to kill you all.」
Nowadays, we village residents go outside as little as possible. The street lights inside our village have all been cut off. Lu Huigeng ordered his hooligans to cut our power lines, phone lines, internet cables. Even the local cell phone mast has been cut off.
This is our life inside Sin Village.

發表於 2010-12-8 16:59:25 | 顯示全部樓層
广州也不太平啊。。。。。。。。。。。
發表於 2010-12-9 09:48:34 | 顯示全部樓層
幾時太平過?
發表於 2010-12-12 14:18:05 | 顯示全部樓層
自從嶺北蝗蟲入侵之後,我哋就未太平過。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|粵語協會

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:15 , Processed in 0.074926 second(s), 20 queries .