SamuelHui 發表於 2009-3-16 13:34:13

Hotel California(加州旅馆) - 老鹰乐队

<P><EMBED src=http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNzc2MjM3MzI=/v.swf width=480 height=400 type=application/x-shockwave-flash menu="false" allowscriptaccess="never" allowNetworking="internal"></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>这是老鹰乐队2004摩尔本告别演唱会</P>
<P>很喜欢这歌 呵呵 给大家分享一下 SAM也翻唱过`</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Hotel California 加州旅馆</P>
<P>on a dark desert highway.行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上 <BR>cool wind in my hair.凉风吹过我的头发 <BR>warm smell of colitas 温馨的colitas香 <BR>rising up through the air 弥漫在空气中 <BR>up ahead in the distance.抬头遥望远方 <BR>i saw a shimmering light 我看到一丝微弱的灯光.(从这一句开始往下可理解为吸毒后的感觉) <BR>my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim 我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊. <BR>i had to stop for the night 我不得不停下来过夜 <BR>there she stood in the doorway 她站在门那儿等候我(这里的她指的是不是毒品) <BR>i heard the mission bell 我听到远处教堂的钟声.(可理解为警钟,心底的良知在呼喊.) <BR>and i was thinking to myself 我在心里对自己说 <BR>this could be heaven or this could be hell 这里也许是天堂也可能是地狱 <BR>then she lit up a candle 她点燃了蜡烛(点燃大麻) <BR>and she showed me the way 并给我引路(引向幻境) <BR>there were voices down in corridor 走廊深处传来阵阵说话声 <BR>i thought i heard them say......我想我听到他们在说…… <BR>welcome to the <FONT color=#000000>hotel california</FONT><WBR> for you 欢迎来到加州旅馆! <BR>such a lovely place 多么美丽的地方! <BR>such a lovely face 多么可爱的面容 <BR>there's plenty of rooms at the <FONT color=#000000>hotel california</FONT><WBR> 加州旅馆有充足的房间! <BR>any time of year 一年的任何时候 <BR>you can find it here 你都能在这找到房间 <BR>her mind is tiffany-twisted 带着仿佛如纱般缠绕的心思 <BR>she got the mercedes-benz 她开着一辆梅塞德斯·奔驰 <BR>she got a lot of pretty,pretty boys 还带着许多漂亮迷人的小伙子 <BR>she calls friends 她都唤他们叫朋友 <BR>how they dance in the courtyard 他们在庭院里翩翩起舞 <BR>sweet summer sweat 甜蜜夏日,香汗伶俐. <BR>some dance to remember 有人狂舞中唤起回忆! <BR>some dance to forget 而有人狂舞着是为了忘记! <BR>so i called up the captain 于是我叫来领班. <BR>please bring me my wine 请给我来些美酒. <BR>he said we haven't had that spirit here 他说:我们这再不供应烈酒 <BR>since nineteen sixty nine 自从1969年起 <BR>and still those voices are calling from far away 远处依然传来那些话语 <BR>wake you up in the middle of the night 在半夜将你惊醒(对这种放纵生活的惶恐) <BR>just to hear them say......只听到他们在说…… <BR>welcome to the <FONT color=#000000>hotel</FONT><WBR> calofornia for you 欢迎来到加州旅馆! <BR>such a lovely place 多么美丽的地方! <BR>such a loveely face 多么可爱的面容! <BR>they livin'it up at the <FONT color=#000000>hotel california</FONT><WBR> 他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢 <BR>what a nice surprise 一切都美好得令人吃惊! <BR>bring your alibis .为你带来想要的借口 <BR>mirrors on the ceilling 天花板上的镜子 </P>

SamuelHui 發表於 2009-3-16 15:32:36

<P><EMBED src=http://www.56.com/n_v197_/c3_/29_/21_/moyin0303_/zhajm_122467945676x_/456638_/0_/38648958.swf width=450 height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>再来一个版本`` </P></EMBED>

kun6769 發表於 2009-3-17 18:33:31

好正~

小昭 發表於 2009-3-17 21:09:19

经典啊,这歌曲,许冠杰也唱过。
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Hotel California(加州旅馆) - 老鹰乐队